- Thermal Fixed IP VGA 8.3 FPS camera with built-in analytic, 8° narrow FOV, IP66, 12VDC/24VAC POE or POE+ PAL slow
- 10 Year Warranty on the thermal core
- 3 Year Warranty on all other components of the camera.
The new FC-Series ID combines best-in-class thermal image detail and high-performance edge analytics together in a single device that delivers optimal intrusion detection in challenging imaging environments. FC-Series ID cameras feature on-board video analytics optimized for FLIR’s thermal video. Easy to set up and capable of classifying human or vehicular intrusions, FC-Series ID cameras provide reliable detection with low false alarm rates, all without human intervention.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE INTRUSION DETECTION
Reliable On-Board Analytics With Low False-Alarm Rates
• Intelligent analytics can distinguish between human / vehicular intruders and benign events, like the movement of animals or vegetation
• Only triggers alarms when humans or vehicles appear
• Easy set up of custom trip lines and regions of interest
INDUSTRY-LEADING IMAGE QUALITY
Crisp, Clean Imagery for Unmatched Video Analytics Performance & Reliability
• Superior image quality in low-contrast conditions
• FLIR’s custom AGCs provide unmatched image contrast
• Sharp edges and contrast enable improved analytics performance
EXPANDED SELECTION OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE LENSES
Wide Variety of Lenses for Optimal Detection Ranges in All Conditions
• Choose lenses from 13 mm to 75 mm with VGA or QVGA resolution, suitable for any perimeter or open area
• High performance optics deliver crisp, clean thermal video.
• Optional deicing for use in the most demanding installations