The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-M1VMK2 is the world’s thinnest and lightest fully-rugged 7 inch Windows tablet, built to enable mission-critical mobile worker productivity without compromise. Powered by Windows 10 and a Intel ATOM processor, the Toughpad FZ-M1VMK2 features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight-readable, high-sensitivity multi touchscreen for use with heavy gloves. With the broadest range of configuration options available in its class, the highly customisable Toughpad FZ-M1VMK2 is the ideal tool for today’s mobile workforce.
- Fully-rugged 7-inch Windows 10 tablet
- Intel® ATOM processor
- All weather IP65 rated dust and water-resistant design
- 7 inch WXGA (1280 x 800), daylight-readable (up to 500cd/m2) IPS display
- Ultra high sensitive touchscreen technology also compatible whilst using gloves
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and optional 4G with 12 Channel GPS
- Optional NFC, Ethernet, SmartCard, Magnetic Stripe Reader, Barcode Reader or UHF RFID reader* or 72 Channel GPS, USB 2.0
- User exchangeable hot swappable battery** with optional long life battery that provides up to 18 hours of continuous use
* Option combinations are varied. Please consult with your local rep for further info.
** Hot swap function not available with UHF RFID reader.
In box accessories:
Fitted Screen Protector
Batteries have a 6 month warranty and consumable accessories (stylus, film) have a 3 month warranty