COVID-19 Cyber Security Special Offers
Find all the current special offers with significant discounts or free licenses from our cybersecurity vendor partners to support our NZ Channel and your customers through Covid-19.
Talk to our team at Duo, a division of Sektor, to help you find a solution to suit your needs, and check back regularly as we update new offers from our vendors.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 04-939 3993
Get RSA SecurID® Access for Free to Help in This Time of Uncertainty
RSA is seeing many organisations that are making the time-consuming manual effort to securely extend their infrastructure access, to empower their dynamic workforce into remote working.
With RSA’s SecurID Access Cloud Service, a pre-deployed and secure Self-Service Portal provides automated self-service to any user anywhere who need to activate MFA on their smartphone.
Together with ready-to-go integrations with nearly every perimeter access platform such as VPN or SSL-VPN, your organisation can be up and running in hours, not days or weeks.
New RSA Customers
RSA SecurID Access solution for multi-factor authentication (MFA) at no charge for a limited time.
The offering includes unlimited use of:
- RSA SecurID Access, Base Edition + mobile MFA
- Use subscription SKUS for edition and MFA
- Both SKUs will have to be discounted to +” $0”
- The subscription period will be 6 months from the time of purchase
- Valid until 1st June 2020
Existing RSA SecurID Customers
RSA SecurID Access’ Business Continuity Option (BCO).
The offering includes:
- RSA SecurID Access, Business Continuity Option (BCO) - Surge license at 50% off. This provides the OnDemand (SMS/Email) Authenticator and six “surge licensing activations” that last 3 months each over 3 years. Attend the webinar on 18th March to learn more.
- MFA Promo (option and available if needed) +
- 50% off for Existing Auth Manager Expansion - License, E-delivery Soft Tokens and Support at 50% off. No minimum or maximum purchase.
- 50% off for Cloud / MFA Expansion for AM Customer – License, MFA, Support at 50% off, combined with the Free MFA Promo. This requires that AM use an LDAP ID Source (E.g. Active Directory).
Temporary AED/APS Capacity Licenses to Address COVID-19 Driven Bandwidth Demand
To assist existing Arbor Edge Defense (AED) and APS customers grappling with the impacts of COVID-19 on their network utilization and concerned about heightened DDoS exposure, NETSCOUT can now offer them a temporary increase in mitigation capacity via a modest subscription license with a 3-month minimum term. The customer simply loads the license key on their appliance to get an instant increase in protection.
Note that use of EVAL licenses to address these customer needs is not sanctioned – so please reach out to our Duo team or Arbor SalesOps/Order Management for further information and assistance with a temporary license quote. As always, any requests for exceptions must be addressed to your account manager or channel manager.
Buy Check Point SandBlast Agent (SBA Advanced / SBA Complete) and get 50% off SandBlast Mobile, to fully protect both of your employees' devices
SandBlast Agent is a complete endpoint security solution, offering advanced threat prevention capabilities to safely navigate today’s threat landscape. It protects against known and unknown cyberattacks, with automated and detailed forensics.
SandBlast Mobile is the market-leading Mobile Threat Defense (MTD) solution, offering enterprise mobile security that protects against threats to the OS, apps and network.
For more details of this offer please click here.
3-month subscription licenses for these McAfee Solutions
McAfee is lowering their minimum subscription term to 3-months to assist organisations faced with a temporary increase in remote workforce due to COVID-19.
This will allow you to:
- Protect data in cloud services with our Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Bring unprotected devices under management with McAfee Endpoint Protection
- Secure direct internet access without a VPN using MVISION Unified Cloud Edge
McAfee MVISION Cloud - to protect Data on going into, shared within and attempting to leave cloud services like Microsoft OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange Teams, Box, Google Apps, Salesforce and others, most effective control point is a direct API-based connection to the service itself, through a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB). We are offering 3-month subscriptions to our CASB for any cloud service you need to protect.
Endpoint Protection - to help organizations whose staff may not generally be required to work remotely and have had to supply additional laptops/endpoints to enable their workforce to do so. For employees who have been asked to use their personal devices whist working remotely, McAfee offers Consumer Endpoint Protection licenses.
McAfee MVISION Unified Cloud Edge (Secure Web Gateway) - to help protect home-based users accessing the internet directly without a VPN. This adds security without backhauling traffic over a VPN.