The domain of endpoint protection is one that is fraught with complexity and challenge. There have never been more endpoints to protect, and the techniques of cybercriminals have never been more sophisticated.
Overcoming the challenge requires a new approach to the task, with a solution that includes 5 must-have capabilities:
- Content Disarm and Reconstruction (CDR)
- Automated post-breach detection, remediation, and response
The optimal solution must also be driven by the following 5 principles:
- A prevention-first approach
- AI-driven multilayered security
- Post-infection remediation and recovery
- Unified and cloud-based management
- Consolidated security and threat intelligence architecture
By pulling together these powerful capabilities and taking this modernized approach to endpoint protection, security teams can be confident that they are taking the most robust approach to securing the enterprise with sophistication that outwits even the most sophisticated cybercriminals.
How Harmony Endpoint from Check Point Can Help
It serves as a single, unified agent and enables you to:
- Block malware coming from web browsing or email attachments before it reaches the endpoint, without impacting user productivity.
- Gain runtime protection against ransomware, malware, and file-less attacks, with instant and full remediation, even in offline mode.
- Prevent credential theft with Zero-Phishing® technology that identifies and blocks the use of phishing sites in real-time.
Among its advanced capabilities are:
- Automated attack containment and remediation with the only endpoint protection solution that automatically and completely remediates the entire cyber kill chain.
- Auto-generated forensic reports with detailed visibility into infected assets, attack flow, and correlation with the MITRE ATT&CK™ Framework.
- Threat hunting powered by enterprise-wide visibility and augmented by globally shared threat intelligence from hundreds of millions of sensors, collected by ThreatCloud™.
To learn more about how Harmony Endpoint can help you protect organization’s endpoints, we invite you to schedule a personalized live demo by clicking